Poster contributions are welcome on subjects within the scope of the Workshop.
In order to submit your abstract to 2nd ICSU /IUPAC Workshop on Crystal Engineering you need to download the Abstract Template and send it together with the Registration Form to the Organizing Secretariat at the e-mail address email@example.com by June 30, 2015
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission:
• Abstracts can be submitted, by June 30, 2015, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstract(s) MUST be submitted in MS Word format .doc, .docx (MS Word 97/2003/2007/2010/2013 accepted).
• Save your abstract as Presenting Author Surname_2ndICSU-IUPACworkshop .doc or .docx
(Example presenting author: Volta Alessandro, abstract file name: Volta_2ndICSU-IUPACworkshop.doc or .docx).
• All abstracts must be submitted in English. Authors only are responsible for the material presented in the abstract and on site.
• Each presenting author is entitled to submit only one abstract for poster presentation, but may also be co-author of abstracts submitted by other presenting authors.
• Authors are required to prepare their abstract(s) following the proposed template.
Other information to submitting Authors:
• All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a Scientific Program Secretariat, which will make the final decision about the presentation.
• The Organizing Secretariat will inform the submitting Author of the status of poster presentations (accepted or declined) with an e-mail by July 15, 2015.
• Abstracts will not be included in the Abstract Book and will not be scheduled in the Workshop Program if the presenting Author has not completed his/her registration to the Workshop by June 30, 2015.
• If you want to withdraw an abstract already submitted, please notify us as quickly as possible at email@example.com (Mail Object: Withdrawal Contribution Surname Name).
• Accepted abstracts will be available online and distributed at the Workshop.